Ardmore distillery is a single malt Scotch whisky distillery. The distillery is owned and operated by Beam Suntory, an American subsidiary of Suntory Holdings of Osaka, Japan.
The Ardmore Traditional (46%)
- Color: Lovely golden
- Nose: smoky, peat, hints of vanilla, strong leafs, complexity of saltiness and spanish sand, red fruit
- Taste: Salty, smokiness, vanilla, candied fruit, with honey and caramel and fresh kitchen herbs
- Finish: Nice and medium warm
The Ardmore Triple Wood (46%)
- Color: Amazing
- Nose: A lovely combo of fresh vanilla, hints of roasted mais and caramel (sweet popcorn). Makes you wanna see a good movie.
- Taste: Vanilla, caramel, brown sugar, fresh baked cake with raisins, the richness of fresh fruit.
- Finish: wonderful with a smoky touch
The Ardmore Legacy (40%)
- Color: Smashing
- Nose: Hints of dried lavender, vanilla, smoke, fresh local flower honey, toffee and cinnamon tea
- Taste: Fresh, honey, vanilla, smashed cinnamon and tea, complexity of different summer and fall flavors. Very nice.
- Finish: Lovely warm and stunning
The Ardmore Port Wood Finish (46%)
- Color: Fabulous
- Nose: Red apples, citrus, berries, lime, banana, hints of the tropics and honey
- Taste: Warm, apple pie, banana, mandarin, smashed pears mixed with honey and chocolate, smooth and very pleasant.
- Finish: Smooth Finish
This was part of a Twitter Tasting, held on October 28th, that I missed, unfortunately. But nevertheless I really enjoyed every drop in the bottles. But my favorite of the range from above is ….. the last one, The Ardmore Port Wood Finish, very surprising and it still lingers in my inner spirit when I think about the nosing, tasting and the joy I had while doing so.
Powered by Facebook Comments