This tasting experience includes a fully guided tour through the Distillery with one of their Distillery Ambassadors and concludes with a tasting of the Teeling Single Malt, Brabazon Bottling Series 1, Revival Volume V (the final bottling of the Revival Series), and their 24 Year Old Vintage Reserve.
Teeling Revival Series V5, Single Malt – 46.1%
- Color: Palish gold
- Nose: Sweet, citrus, lemon, honey, raisins, cinnamon-roles, basil, salty rocks, fresh pencil shavings from a colored pencil, pears, walnuts and a squeeze of mandarin
- Taste: Sweet, pepper edge, honey, lavender, bubble gum, lingering, warm peaches, pears, mandarin slices, honey covering crushed walnuts in a bowl of custard cream
- Finish: Long, lingering and sticky
Teeling Brabazon Bottling, series I Single Malt – 49.5 %
- Color: Amber gold
- Nose: Red fruit, peaches, prunes, pepper, honey, citrus juice, mandarin, mint leafs, raspberries, forest fruit, saltiness and a hint of lavender and sunflowers
- Taste: Strong, salty, warm red fruit, strawberries, raspberries, mandarin, sultana’s, oily edge, sticky, flower honey, sweet nostalgic candy, custard, warm with sliced red apples, pears soaked in grapefruit juice
- Finish: Warm, spicy, lingering and a sweet surprise in the end
Teeling 24 yr old Single Malt – 46 %
- Color: Sunflower Gold
- Nose: Bitter, black pepper, oranges cinnamon powder, cherries, peaches, bamboo leafs, tobacco, lavender shoe-wax beach sand with a mix of salt, pineapple, and a string of vanilla
- Taste: Very sweet with a bit of bitterness, soft peach, kiwi, smashed apples, cherry-gum, salty bread sticks, warm custard, red fruit explosion, sliced green apples, honey and a drop of vanilla
- Finish: Warm, sticky, lip-licking, but dry after a few seconds
Teeling Single Malt – 46 %
- Color: Sweet
- Nose: Tropical breeze, banana, pineapple, cinnamon, sweet lemons, dark chocolate with chopped almonds, mandarin, sultana’s, black berries and hints of raspberries milkshake with a top of toffee (toffifee)
- Taste: Loads of fruit, kiwi, apples, strawberries, coconut juice, banana, mango covered with white chocolate, bubblegum, half frozen passion fruit pieces, red fruit, sweet pepper, a salty caramel touch and sand cookies.
- Finish: Long, lingering and pleasant.
Note: No need to add a drop of water, in any of them for this range is beautifully balanced.
Experience the Single Malt Experience yourself, an intimate guided tour of the distillery, followed by an elevated tasting of four of their premium Single Malt whiskey. Buy the Single Malt Experiences online.
Powered by Facebook Comments