During my adventure, I was thinking of Scotland. Not only in the whisky way, but also in the country and culture way. Since my youth I just love the country it self, the accents, the highlands, lowlands, and not to forget about the Kilts. But enough … my adventure just started… and I just wanted you to know. Along the way, I will tell you more about my thoughts.
The whisky I’ve chosen is a Scotch Single Malt, the Isle of Jura 10 years Old.
I just love the shape of this bottle, it’s simple and pure. A timeless design which reminds me of the waist of a young woman. Just close your eyes and touch the bottle, feel the shape and find out.
- Name: Isle of Jura 10 years Old .
- Country: Scotland, highlands
- Type: Single Malt
- Price per standard amount: € 29,25
- Color: Gold color
- Nose: Very light peat smoke, also a little sweet sherry, sweet hay
- Taste: pine, honey. Evolves into sweetness. Opens very slowly
- Finish: Salty, with a surprising sense
Suggestions: Pure, on the rocks or with a little bit of water to release the lovely bouquet.
I give this whisky an 8 out of 10.
Powered by Facebook Comments