Cù Bòcan is matured in a combination of Sherry, Virgin Oak and Bourbon casks. This exclusive limited edition showcases the influence that Virgin Oak has on our lightly peated single malt. Clean and zingy with hints of smoke and warm spice, this fully matured Virgin Oak limited edition will not disappoint!
- Cask Type: Matured in Virgin Oak
- Casks Strength: 46% alc./vol.
- Distribution: Worldwide except USA
- Price: RRP £49.99 per 70cl bottle
- Aroma: Lively citrus fruits, lime juice and lemon sorbet. Oak driven flavours of vanilla, coconut and candy floss soon emerge with rosewater, red berries, fresh pear and pineapple in the background.
- Palate: Warm pecan pie with vanilla ice cream. Baked apples with cinnamon and toffee and just a touch of smoke.
- Finish: Clean and zingy with pleasant spice.
Fully matured in First Fill Virgin Oak casks
Only 6000 bottles available
The only peated whisky distilled and matured at Tomatin Distillery
Non chill filtered
Striking bottle design and presentation packaging
Part of a trilogy; Sherry, Virgin Oak & Bourbon editions
Powered by Facebook Comments