The adventure continues…
The third whiskey on this trip is also a Irish one, the Greenore 8 years old. This whiskey is the smooth one from the Cooley Collection. In my view, a great choice after the smoky one, the Connemara peated single malt.
Greenore, the only bottling of single grain Irish whiskey and one of a handful of such bottelings in the world, Greenore is predominantly made from corn, which giving it a silky, smooth, sweet and very nice taste.
- Name: Greenore 8 years old.
- Country: Ireland
- Type: Single Malt
- Price per standard amount: € 36.84
- Color: Full amber
- Nose: Clean light grain, with honey and oak characters.
- Taste: Rich taste, melts in the mouth, a little grain of barley. Some solidoak freshness.
- Finish: Soft, sweet corn with a delicious hints of some bourbon
Suggestions: Greenore Single Grain can be enjoyed pure, on the rocks or with water to release the bouquet.
I give this whiskey an 8 out of 10.
Powered by Facebook Comments